2416 Emerald Forest Circle East Lansing, MI 48823
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,686 sq. ft.
: Welcoming floor plan! Cathedral ceiling in living room and dining room adds to the already spaciousness of these rooms. Opens to the large kitchen with pantry that is flooded with natural light due to the skylight. Den could be third bedroom has access to a private deck. Master bedroom en suite features both tub and shower. Second bath is adjacent to the other bedroom. First floor laundry conveniently tucked into the hallway for easy access. Large deck off the dining room for that morning coffee. Full basement with daylight windows. Immediate occupancy.
- Zoning Residential
- Year Built 1987
- Subdivision Wildwood
- County Ingham
- Appliances Central Air, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Half Bathrooms 0
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Basement Daylight Windows
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 0.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 0.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 1686.00
- Fireplace One, Wood Burning
- Improvements Cathedral Ceiling, Deck, Whirlpool Bathtub
- Heating Forced Air - Gas
- Garage 2 Car, Attached, Door Opener
- Extras 1st Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Master, Burglar Alarm/Security, Master Bath, Pantry, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Brick
- SqFt Basement 1686.00
- SqFt Appx Total Finished 1,686
- SqFt Appx Finished Level B 0.00
- Master Bedroom Room Dimensions 18X13
- Living Room Room Level 1
- Living Room Room Dimensions 26X15
- Kitchen Room Level 1
- Kitchen Room Dimensions 12X14
- Dining Room Room Level 1
- Bedroom 2 Room Dimensions 12X15
- Dining Room Room Dimensions 18X10
- Bedroom 2 Room Level 1
- Master Bedroom Room Level 1
- Driveway Blacktop
- Water Public
- Sewer Public Sewer
- Land Acreage Up to 1/4 Acre
|2/1/2019 3:00:00 AM
New Value: $205,000
*This Payment Calculator is intended for educational and planning purposes only.
**Assumes 3.5% APR, 20% down payment, and conventional 30-year fixed rate first mortgage. Rates cited are for instructional purposes only; current rates are subject to change at any time without notice. You should not make any decisions based simply on the information provided. Additional required amounts such as taxes, insurance, homeowner association dues, assessments, mortgage insurance premiums, flood insurance or other such required payments should also be considered. Contact your mortgage company for current rates and additional information.
Listing information is provided in part by the IDX Program of the MLS of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Note: All room dimensions, including square footage data, are approximate and must be verified by the buyer. The information contained herein is furnished by the owner to the best of his/her knowledge but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and agent assumes no responsibility for the correctness thereof. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale, or withdrawal without notice. In accordance with the Law, this property is offered without respect to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, familial status or disability. This is not intended to solicit property currently listed.